Call of Duty Vanguard has for the past short period been a strong presence over the gaming websites by covering a range of information and data, which were indicated by the developers in addition to frequent outputs from Activision.
Where the new game was mentioned at the level of content, especially through the group play mode, as well as the zombie, in addition to the single game mode, which was the focus of the discussion on our website by several reports and articles during which we tried to detail the content in an accurate manner, passing through the exclusive features that come with the game within a copy PlayStation 5 and DualSense controller support.
Before you return during this day through a detailed report from the marketing team of Activision, who decided to inform us of more data and a closer look at the full game launch content, which according to him will be the largest in the history of the series as a whole, which we leave you with based on the full details that came During the Activision report.
An unparalleled story mode, 12 agents, and 20 multiplayer maps from Sledgehammer Games, Treyarch’s zombie mode comes with the Vanguard Edition. The Shipment map shines in pre-release and pre-season 1 content on December 2 when Caldera arrives in Call of Duty Warzone Pacific. And much, much more! Get ready for a year full of action and excitement!
- RESIST ON ALL FRONTS – The massive amount of Call of Duty content starts with Vanguard
- Call of Duty Vanguard depicts World War II like no other.
- Get ready for the cinematic single-player story mode, massive multiplayer content, and the franchise’s first zombie design collaboration, all when Vanguard releases on November 5th.
- With the unique development of award-winning studio Sledgehammer Games, Vanguard will bring the largest multiplayer content in the franchise’s history. It’s the start of an epic year teeming with free content.
Players’ favorite Shipment map shines through in pre-release content. Not only that, but you should also prepare for the full integration of Vanguard and Warzone with the release of Season 1 of both games on December 2. This mega season includes a new Battle Pass, unique WWII weapons, multiplayer maps, and more. Season 1 is also the best opportunity to gear up and explore the new map of Warzone in the Pacific Ocean where it is located on a new island called Caldera.
We also bring you RICOCHET Anti-Cheat, new progression systems and a host of other surprises available to you in Season 1…
Get ready: Call of Duty will kick off a year full of content starting October 28th. Here’s the content outline for the next thirty-five days:
- October 28 (Games) & November 2 (PC): Call of Duty: Vanguard Preload Start – Pre-order it now to play immediately upon release and get multiple rewards in Vanguard, Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
- November 5th: Call of Duty Vanguard Release Expect epic experiences on every front with story modes, multiplayer and zombies. We are also starting to activate the RICOCHET Anti-Cheat system by applying it to the servers.
- November 5 – December 2: Vanguard Pre-Season Content Access free Vanguard tiers in the Black Ops Cold War Season 6 Battle Pass. And on November 17, get ready to land on the players’ favorite map.
- November 18: Operation: Flashing Back Begins in Warzone – A limited-time addon in Verdansk that celebrates a year and a half of creativity and over 100 million players in Warzone. Are you ready for your last battle in Verdunsk?
- November 24: Explore “Secrets of the Pacific” – Find out about Caldera and its new POIs through the Warzone event and Vanguard’s multiplayer challenges.
- 30 November and 1 December: the last hours in Verdansk. – Before Mass Destruction – See what’s going to happen in Verdansk before this Warzone chapter ends and you start preparing for the Caldera map and Season 1.
- December 2nd: Season 1 Begins – Vanguard players can enjoy new multiplayer maps, 24 hours of exclusive access to Call of Duty Warzone Pacific map content, and more at the start of Season 1. All players will have access to a new Battle Pass system and two new functional weapons. Plus: Start RICOCHET Anti-Cheat driver activation in Warzone.