Wired mice differ from analogs in stable connection, lighter weight. In addition, such devices have a lower latency. As practice shows, such solutions have higher technical characteristics. The only significant drawback of such products is the wire in the design, which interferes with many ordinary users. However, we tried to find good devices that are able to provide the maximum level of comfort in work.
Best Gaming Mouse For Price And Quality
Logitech G G102 Lightsync
The Logitech G G102 Lightsync model opens the Top 15 Best Gaming Mice with a striking new design and solid technical specifications. The predecessor of this device was the Prodigy version of the mouse, which for two years was considered the best choice for their money for many, even sophisticated buyers. Low price, good sensor and backlighting still allow the device to be quite popular among both beginners and experienced gamers. The sensor has been upgraded in the new model, the resolution of which is now 8000 dpi. In addition, it was possible to improve the backlight, which began to support new operating modes. This tells us that Logitech has just finalized an already successful model, which is a plus, since the previous version has already been tested by time and has shown itself to be excellent. The only thing that is invariable in these budget models is the build quality. Both the previous and the new models have a slight backlash in the buttons, but for this price it’s still a very decent level.
Razer DeathAdder v2
The Razer DeathAdder v2 adds to the list of good gaming mice. We are talking about an upgraded version of a fairly well-known gadget, which has received wide recognition due to its thoughtful, convenient design and a decent sensor. True, in the last generation there were problems with the scroll wheel, which was corrected in the new generation of the device. The novelty works on the basis of the PixArt PMW3399 sensor, the resolution of which is 20,000 dpi. The legs are made of 100% Teflon, which, of course, indicates a good mouse sensitivity on any. The switches have also undergone changes: now they are optical and have a service life of 70 million clicks. With all these changes, the company was able to maintain the legendary form of the DeathAdder series, the success of which has been noted by many users and experts. Among the shortcomings, it can be noted that there are no spare Teflon legs in the kit.
If you cannot determine which mouse to buy for gaming, we suggest paying attention to the model of the M4 series. Yes, this is a brand-new gadget, but it has already earned trust. Let’s start with the fact that Xtrfy is a young brand, but has already managed to win the hearts of not only geeks, but also ordinary users. This model is equipped with a PixArt 3389 sensor with a maximum resolution of 16,000 dpi, which is of high quality and naturally there can be no talk of any breakdowns. The switches are from Omron with 20 million clicks. At the same time, all this is not the main feature of this model. The main idea of this device is a low weight of 69 grams excluding the cable, which is extremely low. The legs are made of 100% Teflon. The mouse also boasts a complete set: in addition to replaceable Teflon feet, the company provides two branded keycaps (caps) for the keyboard. The only thing missing for a complete picture is a carrying pouch.
SteelSeries Rival 3
Another interesting model of a good gaming mouse that attracts with excellent build quality and adequate price / quality ratio. The SteelSeries Rival 3 series device belongs to the middle class, but pleases with rather serious characteristics. This mouse has a proprietary sensor with a maximum resolution of 8400 dpi, based on PixArt 3327 or higher. Of the problems that can be identified, this is a strong “smoothing” of the trajectory, otherwise the sensor shows itself perfectly at any values. It is worth noting that the separation height may not suit some picky users, but in the aggregate of all the characteristics, the level of the mouse is more than decent.
HyperX Pulsefire Haste
The best price / performance gaming mouse of 2021 is the HyperX Pulsefire Haste series, which is already the epitome of quality for many true gamers. This is a symbol of a high level of quality, which will be appreciated by both ordinary buyers and novice e-sportsmen. This device is equipped with a PixArt 3335 sensor with a maximum resolution of 16,000 dpi and TTC Gold switches, which are dustproof, which is definitely a good thing, since the mouse has many holes to reduce weight. The mouse has a running resource of 60 million clicks. Ultimately, we get a “leaky” mouse with low weight and good technical equipment with a classic shape. Yes, HyperX didn’t re-create the leaky mouse, but it did make a quality product that deserves attention.
How to choose a good gaming mouse?
We have reviewed decent devices, but we understand that the assortment may not be enough for all buyers. If you’re unsure of how to pick a good gaming mouse other than the ones we’ve covered in our reviews, consider the following:
- Sensor type. The choice rests on the comparison of laser and optical types of gadgets. The first option attracts with the ability to work with different types of surfaces. In addition, models with a laser sensor are characterized by low energy consumption. Optical models are less sensitive to dirt. But they have less high resolution.
- Resolution. Today it is already difficult to surprise someone with an indicator of 20 thousand DPI. But here it is necessary to understand that a high indicator does not mean accurate work. Therefore, in shooters, you can focus on lower DPI values.
- Response time. This indicator indicates the speed of signal transmission from the device to the PC. In this regard, optical models are better, because they can transmit high performance even within the framework of cutting movements.
- Ergonomics and shape. Here you need to understand that a lot depends not only on the design, but also on the details. It is important that your gaming mouse is equipped with quality Teflon feet. Taking into account personal experience, we note that models that are too complex in terms of design (with a huge number of cavities and a strange design) do not always meet expectations.
- Profiles. Almost all expensive gaming mice support the ability to program buttons through the included software.